Golf around La Cala de Mijas

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by vrodrig Star rating in Cambridgeshire. 22 posts Send private message

Anyone played any of the courses around this area, particulary Chaparral, La Cala Resort?

Interested in impressions of layouts, condition of courses, how busy they are around October/November.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2008 9:20 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

Hi

If you look on the Off Plan Development Forum and search for La Cala de Mijas, I think there is a forum for the development, it may be someone on there could answer this for you. It's not a course we've heard of but I would be interested to hear any views as we always like to try new courses if we are visiting a new area.

Jacqui

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2008 10:23 PM by sunnymim Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

I've played at Chaparral many times.The course is tight and is a good test.The greens are usually excellent.La Cala resort offers three courses,what was formerly the south course is the tightest of the three and again a good test.The north is more open and not quite as severe.Both are enjoyable.The new course is called the Europa  and has been open for 2 or 3 years.The greens at La Cala are very grainy and are elevated,so make sure you take plenty of club!.You will need a buggy for both locations unless you are super fit.I think the best course in the area is Santana which is walkable.I'm on CDS for a month in January when there are lots of offers on(I play off 4 h'cap).Good luck!.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Villas Toboso Alcaucin - 3 posts
First time on EOS - 10 posts
Long Term Rental Property Required - Costa Calida/Blanca/Mar Menor area - 5 posts
Question for Maria - 10 posts
Looking for advice/recommendations - 9 posts
Reasons to move to Spain - 55 posts
Completing on Polaris Property @ Condado de Alhama next Week - 13 posts
Mexican Restaurant in Benimar - 5 posts
Experienced Chef Required - 0 posts
Spanish TDT tv. - 5 posts
Looking for Sales Agents for Canvas Printing Company - 0 posts
car wanted - 2 posts
Rental management software - 0 posts
FIVE on FREESAT - 0 posts
HONDA GENERATOR GX270, petrol, 5KVA - 0 posts
Opel Vivaro 2.0 cdti - only a few months old still with warranty - Gandia, Valencia, Spain - 0 posts
Legal TV in Spain - 0 posts
Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 Sx Top 2007 Spanish Registered LHD Gandia, Valencia, Spain - 2 posts
CHRISTMAS dinner for COST BLANCA ????? - 7 posts
STATIC HOMES,URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLEASE - 0 posts
Gas bottle wanted... - 10 posts
Karrite Roof Box - 0 posts
Bijon Frise or X Pomeranian Puppy Desperately Wanted - 0 posts
Warning to landlords... - 5 posts
Fireworks, stars, pictures, explosions? - Rock on EOS!!!!! - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x