Free Car Hire

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Sep 2011 12:00 AM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 468 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone

We thought of ways to further improve the number of rentals by offering free car hire has anyone tried this and could you see any drawbacks

And does anyone have any other bright ideas to help people during these difficult times

Thanks

Like 0      
27 Sep 2011 11:58 PM by lgardner Star rating in Balsall Common & J13. 67 posts Send private message

Hi

Where are you in condado?  we have friends coming with us next year but they want to rent ground floor in J13.

Like 0      
28 Sep 2011 2:22 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 468 posts Send private message

Sorry do not know of a place called CONDADO is it even in the COSTA DEL SOL

Thankyou

Like 0      
28 Sep 2011 2:38 PM by lgardner Star rating in Balsall Common & J13. 67 posts Send private message

Sorry, I think I must have been on the wrong forum!  We are near Murcia!

Like 0      
28 Sep 2011 10:40 PM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

The only way to get more rentals is to drop your prices. We dropped ours this year and have been full!!

Like 0      
28 Sep 2011 10:52 PM by JazII Star rating in Mar Menor and UK. 133 posts Send private message

JazII´s avatar

@lgardner you stated "Sorry, I think I must have been on the wrong forum!  We are near Murcia! "

Many folks are from and around Murica on this forum

This message was last edited by JazII on 28/09/2011.

Like 0      
28 Sep 2011 10:55 PM by JazII Star rating in Mar Menor and UK. 133 posts Send private message

JazII´s avatar

@rod

The only issue I can think of is one of insurance.......I believe it's the car that is insured but what if one of more guests have an accident, what would happen to your premium?  That said, if you have a way to mitigate this issue, it's not a bad idea 

This message was last edited by JazII on 28/09/2011.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

el paso los alcazares - 1 posts
School grants for the Bachillerato. - 0 posts
Fuengirola Feria - 2 posts
Rental agreements - 1 posts
Rental agreements - 0 posts
SMOKE ALARMS - 7 posts
Closing a bank account from the UK for a deceased relative - 7 posts
SKY+ HD BOX - 4 posts
WANTED - 6 month rental between Girona and Valencia - 0 posts
WANTED - very long term townhouse in Duquesa or near - 0 posts
New Mobile Phone coming - 1 posts
Banks settling with properties - 26 posts
o2 Roaming - 5 posts
Michael and Margaret - 1 posts
Changing Name on NIE & Residencia - 5 posts
another great trip - 5 posts
EWTELCO - 10 posts
GPS and Satnav - 19 posts
English speaking solicitor needed, Villamartin area - 2 posts
Fast UK VPN? - 23 posts
Bank Security... - 5 posts
Terminally ill - 13 posts
Taxis - 3 posts
the Rowleys - 3 posts
List for transponders please - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x