Hello from barcelona

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jun 2012 9:41 AM by liudic Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

liudic´s avatar

Hi, Im a newbie on this website but i have been living in barcelona for nearly 4 years after moving away from the UK. I have a website/blog that is for people visiting or living in barcelona that is looking for the cheap and cheerful (barcelona-underground). There are too many tourist traps and alot to see and do in the city that doesn't actually cost anything so it has become my mission to inform the uninformed before they spend over the odds and fall for the traps that so many tourists do.

I have become a member on this site as it was recommend to me from a friend. I am thinking of moving somewhere else in Spain, perhaps somewhere towards the south of spain and I hope to get some insight to what it will/can be like. So hello again and I hope my introduction wasnt too painful to read :)

David

Like 0      
07 Jun 2012 7:52 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Hi David

Welcome to EOS.  Barcelona is on a par with Valencia as my two favourite cities in Spain.  Fab places to visit although personally, not sure I could live there.  Too busy for my Andalucian style now!

What part of the South are you currently looking at moving to?

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
10 Jun 2012 1:00 PM by liudic Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

liudic´s avatar

Hi!

Yeh I visited Valencia a couple of years ago and thought it was great. Im not actually sure where yet.. i need to do some research i guess into different prices etc. I am paying very cheap rent here in Barcelona and i think I may find it hard finding similar price somewhere else. i think i need to spend the summer traveling and then when I like somewhere I should just go there for six or so months and see if i want to stay. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How to find out which company has brought the unsold apartments at auction. - 12 posts
New "kid on the block" - 4 posts
moving my mother to spain - 39 posts
transferring money - 30 posts
3% Tax? - 27 posts
WANTED: 4 Bed Long Term Property to Rent (1-3 years) Maybe Rent To Buy - 1 posts
Summer again!! - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE 4 X 4 MECHANIC - 2 posts
Europocar hidden extras? - 6 posts
London Olympics good for Spain - 1 posts
Stray dog problems - 2 posts
Applications for mortgages in Spain. - 0 posts
UK Prescriptions - 1 posts
Is there a statute of limitations for the seller registering the sale of property? - 0 posts
Aquagest will not connect us as new owners - 6 posts
Driving with a UK driving licence in Spain? - 6 posts
Disabled Badge - 4 posts
WHALE WATCHING in Tarifa - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE MECHANIC? - 0 posts
Tennis Puerto de Mazarron - beginner - 1 posts
the elderly - 2 posts
goldfish - 3 posts
Dog Registry municiple regulation - 0 posts
Bowler hat needed, Fuengirola area - 0 posts
Problem with the New Non-Residents Tax Form 210 - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x