azahar / mirador /

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by tesada Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

iam a investor into azahar apartments with parmera propertys since 2005 ha ha i have posted pictures of the mirador which is one of four blocks being built p/p tells me they do not know which block will start next but azahar will be finished late 2008 who knows , terry

1. The actual starting date for block azahar has not been confirmed by the builder, but block mirador is well under construction and is due to be finished towards end of the year. The rest of the blocks will start consecuetely. You would be looking at completion for end 2008 approximately or possibly a bit longer. As there are 4 block in total the builder did not confirm excatly which one will be started next.

terry

Like 0      
15 Feb 2008 8:10 AM by johnisback Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Firstly could I introduce myself?   I have been appointed by the Developer INROAL as a liaison for clients.  The situation at the moment is as follows:

Originally the developer purchased the land, applied for a building license which was granted by the local town hall.   He paid all the taxes etc and started to build the complex.   The Junta of Andalusia (the Government) then revoked the licenses for certain parts of the complex.   The reason given was that the population would expand too much and they needed to review the whole project.   This review will be done on the next General Plan for Terque.   This is not to say that it will or will not be eventually built but could take up to a year to resolve.   To try to resolve this problem for clients INROAL has offered, at this moment 4 options, that will be completed soon or in the case of Orihuela is key ready now.  

As another gesture of good will INROAL will honour the full deposit paid by clients that transfer.  

When your deposit was sent to INROAL, he in turn paid the agents a commission.   If at the end of the day you insisted in canceling then you would have to claim this commission back from the agents involved.  

Currently INROAL is not in the position to repay deposits paid by clients as he to is  in the process of trying to reclaim monies he spent from the town hall.  

It would obviously be in your interest to accept the offer from INROAL and re-locate to another development.  

Should you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards

John

Mobile:    0034 638462979

Office:     0034 950335155

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

TEMPORARY SUMMER WORK REQUIRED - 0 posts
wetone - 6 posts
New to site - 9 posts
LONG TERM RENTSAL AVAILABLE IN FUENTEMAR VERA/GARRUCHA - 5 posts
Costa del 'Con' - CNN TV Programme - 0 posts
Solicitors and survey fees - 3 posts
Child's cot - 3 posts
Mobile phones - 0 posts
Jack Russell Puppies - 4 posts
NEW VODAFONE 3 GB USB MODEM - 2 posts
steve&san - 3 posts
Cheeky blighters! - 10 posts
Villamartin Hills Alicante/Murcia - 3 posts
murcia properties - 1 posts
needing some advice - 5 posts
Water problems (hard deposits) HELP NEEDED - 38 posts
Euro Anglo Sur (prestige Villas) - 4 posts
Holiday Rentals & Management in Duquesa Area - 0 posts
Power of Attorney (POA) - 10 posts
4 x 4 Dealers CDS. - 3 posts
EasyJet flights out of Bristol now on sale for after 27th October - 0 posts
How would you like to purchase a luxury apartment on a golf course and get it fully furnished for free? - 11 posts
satalite & air con - 1 posts
My Dog Needs Urgent Help!!!!!! - 4 posts
Should We Move Back to England ???????? - 77 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x