Help please tax

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Apr 2024 2:50 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Hi Guys 

Just some advice really regarding Spanish property tax it seems that we unintentionally did not pay our non resident property tax and the spanish tax office have told my lawyer they want paying for 19/20 and 21 we sold in 2022 and have had a rebate of 3percent as we made a loss we have no Spanish bank account that was closed and do not intend to visit again 

The property was not rented out for gain either does any one have the Spanish tax office number or any advice is welcome

Many Thanks 

Like 0      
04 Apr 2024 10:39 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

I believe non resident taxes are a regional responsibilty so you'd need to know the tax office for the region (eg Valencia or Murcia etc) your property was in. Looking at contacts, they all seem to say you have to make an appointment which would be pretty difficult as I'm sure you wouldn't want to fly to Spain just to do that.

As your solicitors have contacted you, could you not tranfer the amount owing to them to pay it? They would, I guess, charge you for doing it (when my husband had a problem with taxes our solicitors charged 100 euro for every letter) but it would be cheaper than flying all the way over and finding somewhere to stay.

Like 0      
21 Apr 2024 12:39 PM by lawleitl22 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

i need some help too

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying an off-plan apartment - 9 posts
Sold a Property now where's our money? - 1 posts
Closing a bank account with Cajasur Bank - 2 posts
Hoja de reclamations - 2 posts
Disabled Person Oxygen Gas Bottles - 1 posts
INGOFERSA SL - 2024 GARRUCHA - 0 posts
Photos - 1 posts
Does anyone regret their holiday home purchase? - 9 posts
¡Hola España! Newbie Alert 🌞 - 2 posts
internet regulatory fee - 3 posts
Bad Community - Conflict of Interest - 49 posts
Finance for rustic farms - 0 posts
Being autonomo and employed at same time - 0 posts
Community fee debts - 0 posts
Newbie wanting to rent in Spain - 2 posts
Butane Gas or Electric Air Con - 1 posts
Name Ida for a girl - 1 posts
Striking similarities. - 8 posts
September 2023 NEW Inheritance tax law - 4 posts
The Best Views in Spain from EOS Members - 3 posts
Solar panels - 4 posts
Is the drawing of the land on the escritura verbally changeable? - 10 posts
Buying another spanish property - 8 posts
Temporary Residency to Permanent Residency - 13 posts
Retirement pension - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x