inspect a home spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Has anyone used this co apparently they have done 14 snags on dream hills so I would b interested to some feedback They seem really good and have sent me a defect report from a dream hills property makes an interesting read Am seriously considering using them as they will know what they are looking for Any thoughts let me know Saz

Like 0      
01 Dec 2007 12:48 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Saz, if you do a search for inspectahomespain his posts say he's made 99 postings though I can only see four so I wonder where the rest are. There's some interesting info on the posts so paste inspectahomespain  into the search above here & see for yourself. 

Like 0      
08 Mar 2008 10:28 AM by milli Star rating in Cheshire/ Formentera.... 65 posts Send private message

I had them to look at my apartment. They came , looked round, said I can't take your money to do snagging because their is an obvious defest that I'm not qualified to deal with.
I told builder that I was having someone independent in to snag, he came with his architect the next day & started dealing with problems
I'd recommend Inspectahome to anyone

Like 0      
10 Mar 2008 2:11 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I just wanted to claify the comments made by milli regharding the inspection of her property

The lady called us to inspect a proprty whcih she had already completed on and inspected, producing her own snagging list

Whe we arrived we could see that there was a more fundamemtal problem with cracking on the external areas and thet the defects , although they had nit been rectified were pretty much wjhat she had found and therefore it was pointless her wasting money on our inspection

I the spoke to the arcittect of the builder to clarify the defects, especially the external cracking and renforcing what the clients legal rughts were and their obligations

After this call I understand that the builders attitude changed somewhat and that the defects were rectifie

If was pointless charging for a service that would not immediatley benefit the clinet so we provided free advise and support

Like 0      
17 May 2008 10:56 AM by Kenny_B Star rating. 107 posts Send private message

Hi,

Does anyone know if Roy Howitt is still operating InspectaHomeSpain? I have tried nline and phone to contact him but to no avail. Or have the developers got him lol............

Cheers,

Ken.

Like 0      
17 May 2008 12:26 PM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar
We used InspectahomeSpain recently.  Roy leaves several different email addresses after his posts.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
17 May 2008 3:37 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I am very much alive and working however I was on a contract in Bahrain last week so I will contact you on Monday

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

inspect a home spain - 2 posts
Legal action against Palmera Properties and Mirador - 2 posts
EASYJET... NEW ROUTE FROM MAY ... NEWCASTLE TO MURCIA - 0 posts
Can anyone help me??? - 1 posts
EasyJet have released Bristol to Murcia & Alicante summer flights - 15 posts
Mojon Hills nr Puerto de Mazarron, Region of Murcia - 0 posts
Automatic Rip Off - 3 posts
Agents cash back lies - 2 posts
Data Protection Act 1999 - 5 posts
Expenditure before establishment of community...... liable or not? - 6 posts
Diabetics in Spain - Medication cost and Medical care - 7 posts
Handball club(s) in granada! - 0 posts
What happened to Interealty? - 6 posts
Health advice - 2 posts
ToysRUs now in Elche, Costa Blanca, just in time for Christmas. - 14 posts
LOVING HOME NEEDED FOR 2 SMALL DOGS - 4 posts
Paying your own taxes in Spain BE AWARE - 0 posts
Embed code in edit feature - 0 posts
IKEA MALAGA - 5 posts
Living In Spain TV - 0 posts
Any Fishermen out There - 4 posts
Last updated thread - 4 posts
Hi - 7 posts
el valle murcia - 1 posts
I watched the video, did you ? Getting close to the Spanish. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x