Would you use a childminder

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by decorated LADY Star rating in Los Alcazares. 23 posts Send private message

Hi 

I have posted with different ideas for work and asked advice on different areas to live several times on EOS, I am grateful everyone is so helpful and friendly with comments and advice. I finally decided to go for my Childminding certificate along with police check and Paediatric first aid, all of which i should have by the end of oct, with this i finally plan on making the move NOVEMBER 8th, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What i would like your help and advice with is, is anyone living in the Los Alcazares area, as i have decided to settle here, who knows if a qualified childminder would be in demand, and what sort of things i could do to advertise myself. 

I thought of leaflets through doors and also word of mouth at the school my seven year old will be going to. Will this be enough. 

Any help and advice is much appreciated as my 2 children are sick of me moving the goalposts to just a couple more months and want to move out yesterday lol

Like 0      
16 Sep 2008 11:44 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
I wish you well with your venture decorated LADY
I am past the age of needing childcare, but I think you will get some business in Spain
Mainly through British parents as I think the Spanish would use their families for childminding
The Spanish are very family orientated.
How about notices in the local Doctors surgeries?
Using a "trusted" place to put up posters, would give your clients confidence in your service.
Just a thought..........................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
16 Sep 2008 2:15 PM by decorated LADY Star rating in Los Alcazares. 23 posts Send private message

Thankyou for your reply. I will look into this, hopefully they allow such notices to go up. 
I am hoping the local schools will allow me to advertise there as well. 

from decorated LADY

Like 0      
16 Sep 2008 2:15 PM by decorated LADY Star rating in Los Alcazares. 23 posts Send private message

Thankyou for your reply. I will look into this, hopefully they allow such notices to go up. 
I am hoping the local schools will allow me to advertise there as well. 

from decorated LADY

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

O2 XDA 11S UNLOCKED - 0 posts
Needed - Desperately - Moped Handbook - 0 posts
Hi..i'm lovekiwis(don't ask!),new to here,but in Pilar Horadada area 8 years - 8 posts
Good Manana - 29 posts
From bad to worse, whats going on? wheres my money gone? - 54 posts
NossieHi - 2 posts
Small claims Procedure (SCP) in Spain. " Monitorios" - 7 posts
4 new dining chairs for sale - 0 posts
Property management company in Rojales area - 3 posts
Alicante airport - getting petrol - 20 posts
looking for an old friend - 0 posts
Long Term Rental Wanted - 5 posts
Property wealth tax and unleased urban property tax for non fiscal residents - 4 posts
How to close our SxlBank account? - 1 posts
Wish me luck! - 5 posts
EASYJET HAVE ADDED EXTRA ITEMS TO COMPLETE FOR API - 4 posts
Registering UK Vehicle in Spain - 6 posts
Ready Made Curtains & Bed covers - 7 posts
When you've done the work and they just won't pay!! - 5 posts
Web Cam - 0 posts
Why are banks not paying out ? - 7 posts
Calpe apartments - 0 posts
wanted URGENT! Man with big van for local removal, torrevieja area - 0 posts
Hotels in Denia? - 0 posts
Spanish Alphabet? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x