A very happy Christmas & New Year from Morerosado

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I'd like to take this opportunity, seeing as many of us will be heading off to Spain shortly for the holidays (my husband & I fly out on 14th December for 23 nights) to wish you all a happy Christmas & a great 2008.

Over the course of 2007 we have been fortunate to meet up with many members & their families, "Candyfloss", "Georgia" (a few times), "Gillespie", "Jules1", "Karensun", "JMTWSM", "JPD", "Sten46", "Pat & Roy", "Harley", "Tinasolera". We've had drinks at each others homes & at cafes, on the beach & have enjoyed meals together too. Hope I haven't missed anyone. 

Over the Christmas & New Year holidays we are meeting up again with "Georgia", "JPD", "Sten46" & "Karensun" also meeting new friends, "Hudsey", "formentera costa", "Semijubilada", "Auntie Em" & "Kenco". There's loads arranged. A restaurant booking for eight of us, intimate parties, coffee meets & the markets.

We're spending New Year's Eve with Em & Ken too.

I've enjoyed helping many of you on the forum & I hope you have welcomed me being around with my daft pictures, the bucket thread & my SOH.

Warmest wishes to each of you.

Have a great time.

x More x 

Sound on & click on picture

Html & Assembled By Ayesha Land Of Backgrounds2 

This message was last edited by morerosado on 12/5/2007.

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 5:51 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
And a very happy Christmas and healthy happy and peaceful 2008 back to you. You have been a great source of information and amusement to us all -hopfully 2008 will be problem free year with the drains.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 5:57 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

A very happy Christmas and Happy New Year to you Morerosada.

We too are in Spain same time as you, maybe we could join in one of your Eyeon Spain gatherings?

kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 6:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
 We haven't had a problem with our drains, Smiley. In fact we haven't got any drains !  However, we are higher in our area than some (like Playa Flamenca area). Maybe you're thinking of the photos Karen posted a bit back. Their road was under a foot of water, it was just under door sills on cars, I recall. Thank you for your welcome comments.

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 6:07 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hola guapa was thinking of you in the Uk when the men from the gas board or the water board had your driveway up

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 6:11 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Oh you meant our electric ? Seems ages ago but yes, I hope so too.

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 6:35 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 6:45 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Greetings & Best Wishes for Christmas & New Year to you as well Morerosado & all the other regulars.

Also to all of you who provide such great advice to everyone on every subject imaginable - Thank You

Those of you travelling to Spain have a great time & hopefully we will all enjoy better weather than the Uk.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 7:26 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Feliz navidad y prospero año nuevo para ti Morerosado!

Thanks for all your helpful contributions to the forum throughout the year.  Have a great time in Spain and do let me know if you're ever down CDS way, I'm sure there's a few of us that would love to meet up with you.

All the best

Justin & Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 10:36 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to one and all.

Hudsey

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 11:05 PM by harley Star rating in West Midlands/ Costa.... 67 posts Send private message

harley´s avatar

Hi Mate, you and "oh"" have a great time in Spain,dates are in our diary for 2008, "oh" hope you get your shed for xmas and your harley davidson to put in it........Thanks for all your interesting and some what amusing posts, just makes my day a little brighter.

Still think you should write that book 

M                       

Harley

Like 0      
03 Dec 2007 11:37 PM by bluefox Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

season's greeting's to ALL, hoping 08 bring's everyone's wishes to come true, (well, some of em) hope it's not to  cold down where you all are, guess it'll be a little HOTTER here in fuerteventura, will have to try and keep the sand out of my turkey and "crimbo" pud, think i'll sup the brandy before it goes in the butter, then again.......! might just settle for a cheese butty with all the trimming's, relish, pickled everything, i got carried away, a. t. b. everybody, av a good 1 ......bluefox. 

Like 0      
04 Dec 2007 11:46 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi all,

Seasons greetings to you all,since i joined the forum i have made some great friends and hopefully will meet many more in the future.............

Looking forward to getting back there very soon,doing the rounds in the UK and some chrimbo shopping!!!!

Georgia

Like 0      
04 Dec 2007 12:21 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year to you More and to everyone on EOS - the forum has certainly brightened up my life!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
04 Dec 2007 2:00 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

TO YOU ALL

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
05 Dec 2007 10:18 AM by PVP Star rating in birmingham. 44 posts Send private message

Many Happy Xmas from Paul and Pauline in dark coldest Birmingham

Like 0      
05 Dec 2007 6:22 PM by HybridAnglo Star rating in Leeds & Manilva. 73 posts Send private message

HybridAnglo´s avatar

As a newcomer to the site, not to mention a grumpy chuff, it feels slightly inappropriate to be posting on this thread. However, in the spirit of the season and as a result of all the great advice we've discovered herein, it would be churlish to keep quiet.

So, to all those who frequent these pages, a very Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Mark

(Phew! I think I got away with that. Just hope no-one from the "Bah Humbug Society" reads this)

Like 0      
05 Dec 2007 7:00 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Whats a grumpy "chuff" - last time I heard the term chuff it was used as a refernce to the nether regions of the human body?????

Like 0      
05 Dec 2007 7:07 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
Definition of Chuffe
A rude, insensitive person. A boor
Not my definition I might add - it's in the dictionary.
Noreen

This message was last edited by nfm2862 on 12/5/2007.

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
05 Dec 2007 7:08 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Nah, Smiley, it's a Northern word, my Mum used to say it and so do I sometimes ( I'm from Sheffield )

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

People power vs Orihuela Costa townhall. - 10 posts
Books and Greeting Cards to Spain - 15 posts
Nerves - What are the keys to a successful move and staying and enjoying Spain - 26 posts
Motorcycling in Spain - 6 posts
New traffic laws now in force - 9 posts
Pool Cleaning - 1 posts
20,417 ??? - 35 posts
Arenal 2000 - Benalmadena - 2 posts
niel - 2 posts
can anyone help me???? - 2 posts
INTERNET BANKING - SCAM EMAILS - 7 posts
inspect a home spain - 6 posts
inspect a home spain - 2 posts
Legal action against Palmera Properties and Mirador - 2 posts
EASYJET... NEW ROUTE FROM MAY ... NEWCASTLE TO MURCIA - 0 posts
Can anyone help me??? - 1 posts
EasyJet have released Bristol to Murcia & Alicante summer flights - 15 posts
Mojon Hills nr Puerto de Mazarron, Region of Murcia - 0 posts
Automatic Rip Off - 3 posts
Agents cash back lies - 2 posts
Data Protection Act 1999 - 5 posts
Expenditure before establishment of community...... liable or not? - 6 posts
Diabetics in Spain - Medication cost and Medical care - 7 posts
Handball club(s) in granada! - 0 posts
What happened to Interealty? - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 31

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x