Anyone fancy meeting up in Duquesa on 19th of July?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jul 2007 11:06 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Yes, the 19th sounds better.  What time and where - as I don't think they'll be serving beverages around the crisp section in Supersol!!

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 12:05 PM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar

Any decision as to where and at what time??

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 1:46 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I can't make during the day as we have arranged visits to lawyers etc on 19th so won't be available until around 5.00pm ish,

Justin  or Jan can you suggest a place to meet for a drink please, need to do this quick as  sunnyside is not on line from today she is flying out tomorrow.

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 1:51 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar
We could also meet early evening on the 19th but will have children as we arrive that day and the in laws aka sitters won't be over for another  8 days!

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 2:30 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Well, as it appears that there are a few of us from Duquesa Village (Leema, carolinej, JC1 and myself), can I stick my neck out and suggest Beckys at Monte Duquesa at about 5 or 6pm?  That way, Caroline, we won't have to watch out for Jake and Oliver going for a dip in the port and can probably relax  little! 

Obviously, will go anywhere, if somewhere else is preferred.

What do you all think?

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 2:36 PM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar

That suits me fine, we are up the road too in Fairways.  What if we make it 6.00pm and give Caroline and Leema a little bit of extra time?

Will we all carry a newspaper!!!!

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 3:12 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar
6:00pm Beccy's would be great for me.  We can make it at 5 if that suits others better as we arrive midday.  I will be the frantic one chasing a 3 year old and a lively baby around the flower pots!!

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 3:49 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
That suits me fine too.  6pm Beckys.

Look forward to it.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 5:47 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Can you tell me how to get to Becky's, is it on the marina?????

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 6:01 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Maureen, Beckys is in a little square at Monte Duquesa, which is just up the hill from the main road.  If you are coming to the port from Estepona direction, you turn off at the port exit, but don't go left, under the bridge, to the port, but go past the bridge and tthen turn right up the hill.  When you come to the T-junction a little way up, turn left and after a hundred yards or so you will see a little square on your right.  That's where it is.

Hopefully, I'll see you before then, as we arrive on the 17th and are in the same block as where you are staying! 

See you next week!!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 7/9/2007.

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 6:06 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Have a good time Jan & sorry we now aren't meeting when you're visiting the UK.

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 6:13 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar
It's in Monte Duquesa Square right near Duquesa Suites and close to Duquesa Golf - on the hill.

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 9:15 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Jan

Look forward to meeting you, maybe we can all go together as we don't know Duquesa at all.  see you next week just give us a knock.

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 11:59 AM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi all

Can l join in too? -- live a bit down the coast but would like to meet a few more of the 'names' on the site. l am sure that l can find Beckys ..... well l hope so anyway.

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 2:34 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar

Look forward to meeting you Margery.

Caroline

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 2:34 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
The more, the merrier, Margery!  Look forward to seeing you there!

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 3:55 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

It's going to be one big party by the looks of it.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Does anyone know of an apartment to rent in Duquesa Village, we have rented one but now need another one from 20th July until 24th July as my brother and his wife has decided to join us.

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 2:11 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Hope everyone can still make it at Becky's, see you all there around 5 or 6.00pm ish.

Flying out tomorrow morning and should arrive around lunch time.

Looking forward to meeting as many as possible.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 3:21 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar
We'll be there about six I should think.  See you then! We all need EOS badges!

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 3:34 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Justin

How do you think we will all recognise you.  can you carry something with EOS on it. having said that you are on the front of this web site now. hope I can remember.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Eralia takeover? - 0 posts
La Herencia de Casares - 3 posts
Structural Problems - whose responsible? - 12 posts
Resale prices at Lar Sol - 0 posts
Mothercare equivalent in Costa del Sol? - 12 posts
All welcome me to wish good luck to Impey please - 10 posts
Self financing Mortgage - 0 posts
corvera golf - 2 posts
Las Marquesas phase 4 - 6 posts
Golfing Investment + Free Golfing Lesson. - 0 posts
help? - 9 posts
It's all new to me - 7 posts
hi from lisa and derek help required - 6 posts
Technologia Urbanistica - 6 posts
Any Owners in warrington - 4 posts
solar system - 4 posts
Guinae Pigs - 0 posts
Hola from morerosado - 2 posts
politics in costa blanca - saturday daily mail article - 3 posts
nan and ewen - 2 posts
Musicians and live music in Spain - 7 posts
college in murcia - 2 posts
Apartment for Rent in Almerimar (Alta Entinas) - 1 posts
MARBELLA HILL VIEW - UPDATE - 3 posts
Looking to Purchase in Costa Del Sol - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 68

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x