Guess who has just been in my shop??

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jun 2007 5:34 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
ok Fibby, Put at LEAST 12 bottles in the fridge, will need it after the prices here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still nothing from Jeansis though I'm pleased she's put in an appearence, it would be nice if she replied to me!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
21 Jun 2007 9:35 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi KARENSUN,

Janice only left Spain Yesterday after coming to say goodbye,she has not had internet access which probably explains her silence.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
21 Jun 2007 6:08 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Thanks for that Georgia, I am in rainy England myself until Tuesday when I return to the sun, so am keeping in touch on my son's computer! See, the pull of ESO is STRONG !!!!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
21 Jun 2007 7:10 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Have I missed something Karen, what ESO??

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
21 Jun 2007 7:16 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Karensun's got her own interpretation of "Eye on Spain" - it's called "Enter Spain Online"!!

And that's what we all do when we log in here!!

Could I possibly be more creepy?!?!?!?

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 12:02 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Karen's at it all over the boards  Just seen it in here too http://www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/ForumPosts.aspx?thread=1574&dev=FB38&name=Spanish%20lawyers

Perhaps "ESO" stands for Eccentric Spanish Owners (fits many )

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 9:42 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar
Probably too much of the old vino methinks. eh Karen!!

Like 0      
22 Jun 2007 10:41 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Danny Dyer?

Like 0      
23 Jun 2007 1:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Gina, it was sussed in first answer.  It was our much loved friend, Janice.

Like 0      
25 Jun 2007 7:45 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
No Bl...y  vino.....too expensive here and got to stay extra week due to death and funeral of husbands ex father in law. Absolutely precipitated every day we've been here except one and I am BIG time FED UP.
Sorry to get the initials mucked up, and ,believe me I have my own interpretation of most things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to returning home to Spain and looking at EOS on my own computer in the SUN.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
26 Jun 2007 11:02 AM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar
Sorry to hear youre having such a s**t time here in old blighty, karensun, must admit Im getting a bit cheesed off with all the rain we're getting, cant wait to get back out to spain again myself.  Totally agree wine is very expensive here compared with spain, we buy by the case from a local wine merchant which makes it cheaper, not the same as the 2-3 euro bottles out there though, I think drinking it in the sun makes it taste sooo much better!

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 6:37 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Jackie, Lidl's do a very pleasant bottle of Tempranillo @ only 99cents.

Other than that we drink (lots) of the 45c a litre boxes of vino tinto, blanco y rosado though God knows what it does to our livers.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 6:54 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Hi Hobby, your 2 or 3 euro for wine is outrageous............................Liria is 1.29 euro tops !!!!!!
Roll on 4 July..................................AND it's still raining here ( England )

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
28 Jun 2007 9:25 AM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Hi Karensun, you still over here.....is 4th July your return date, bet you cant wait, especially as its 80/90 degrees out there!

Yes I know its outrageous what we pay but unfortuantely hubby's a bit of a 'wine snob' and thinks if its too cheap it'll taste like vinegar.....memories of our first taste of red wine in the early eighties I think, it was pretty dire then!!

Morerosado, just how many BOXES of the stuff do you get through! at 45c a litre that is tooo tempting, although 99cents for temperanillo sounds good, not sure if we have a Lidl near us, Ive only seen supersol, merecado(sp?) and carrefours - or the local garage!

Thankyou both for your imput - next time we're out there I'll do the wine bit and leave him to do the food bit - might get more change at the checkout!

Jackie

(just to save any confusion to anyone interested, Hobby is my hubbys profile which ive gone and hijacked - seemed daft to start another, might as well keep the 'points' building on this one- never know, may catch up with Jeansis, I'll just have to remember to sign myself off when its me.  Speaking of which, has anyone heard anymore from our friend recently?).

This message was last edited by hobby on 6/28/2007.

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 8:52 AM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

We too met Janice and Chris in Almoradi on market day for a bevvy or two - a lovely friendly couple! I know she DOES keep any eye on what everybody's up to in here.

Steve.

Steve.

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 9:12 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

Home again now Steve?

Hubby wore his T shirt into 4 other cafes  and they all commented.  

Back to damp weather now though.

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 11:08 AM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Hi Lorraine (and Mel) Yes, back to the grindstone again, for a bit, anyway! Very nice to meet you both and put faces to names - Janice looked NOTHING like my mental picture of her!!!!!

Back over again September, October and Christmas and New Year so look forward to seeing you again. Until then, do keep in touch - will pm my e.mail address when I can sus out how the system works!

Cheers for now

Steve & Jan.

Steve.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2007 5:12 PM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

Crumbs you have a lot of trips planned.

We will have to pop over again soon because the builder will want payment and no way will  he get it until we've had a good look.

How's the horse?

I never thought to ask what janice looked like.

laury

Laury

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 2:40 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

And Guess Whose Just Been In My Office...................??

No it wasn't Jeans sis!

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 8/1/2007.

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 2:51 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Will this be someone we recognise or a duel personality?

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Places to eat? - 0 posts
Sun Lawyers - 0 posts
Help!! - 13 posts
Any other buyers? - 3 posts
Children Great at Making us Laugh (Your Entertaining Stories Please!.) - 1 posts
Marina de Cope Murcia - 3 posts
Hello Again Jeansis !!!!! - 9 posts
Telephone conections - 2 posts
inspection trip - 2 posts
KITTENS - 3 posts
Find golf courses on the Costa Blanca. - 4 posts
Costa Blanca, Guademar - 8 posts
Fushion, Villa Martin Plaza - 0 posts
The Real Cost Is Up To You! - 23 posts
Apartment Cleaning/Bed Changing Service - 0 posts
Entre Golf near Dream Hills - 1 posts
We bought a 2,500 sq m plot of land in 2002 in Estacion de Cartama - 36 posts
Costa del Almeria - 3 posts
Grazalema - 0 posts
Living in Princess Park - 0 posts
Golf shop in Benijofar - 5 posts
Need a website - 0 posts
New Member of EOS Team - 4 posts
Anyboby any good with computers? - 4 posts
Vera Restaurants - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 57

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x