Just wanted to say

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Aug 2007 4:50 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Goodstich, believe me, we DO sympathise with you. I would be out of my mind. I thought we had it bad enough till I heard some on here telling us about their problems.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2007 4:55 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Hi

Im sorry to hear things are so stressful .... its times like these i just wish we had a magic wand to wave ... but unfortunately, no    Your experiences, though frightening, help others to see that buying is not always straightforward and we must be aware of the risks involved.  I do hope that this has a good outcome for you, and that you and your family can have the "laid back" life in spain that i am sure you were hoping for when you embarked on this epic journey.

Buena suerte

Like 0      
04 Aug 2007 5:44 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Goodstitch

Have read a few posts now and again about your bad experiences. I too really hope they will be resolved for you. I hope you didn't think i meant you were a random poster in and out, how could you be a one off random when you have posted over 220 posts you banana. Keep your chin up and keep us updated with your progress. Don't know how we can help, but if we can we will certainly try.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2007 7:22 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
See goodstich, we ain't so bad now, are we.

Like 0      
06 Aug 2007 7:00 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I am still positive of a good outcome, and i realise i'm lucky to have the support of family and freinds as well as your good selves, and realise everyone has many problems to sort out with the Spanish experience, even when things go roughly to plan, but now and again i get a few days when the anger and frustration of the situation makes me feel  very down, and probably a bit bitter and twisted towards those in position we should have been in had we not got involved with a bad agent/developer/lawyer.  So please ignore the bad vibes, i'll be as chirpy as anyone when we turn the corner!

all the best.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2007 4:40 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Goodstitch, I totally sympathise with you.  It was quite a long time ago I remember you telling me about the problems you were having.  Can't believe it's still not resolved.

Please keep us up to date as we truly would like to know what happens, perhaps we can all learn something from your awful experience.

Best of luck with it and let me know if you think there is anything we could do.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
07 Aug 2007 10:09 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Justin

thanks for your comments, i'll keep you informed of progress made when it happens. I wont post much  though apart from development forum, my grumbling probably puts a bit of a cloud over the  happy posts!

bye for now all.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2007 10:29 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Goodstitch I really do feel for you,  I just hope that you have a good result at the end of the day.    I think I would be really grumpy and that is putting it very mildly.  Take Care Pat 

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

John & Julie B - New to this site - 1 posts
JET2 Flights - 12 posts
Long Let - New 3 Bed 3 Bath Townhouse nr. Villamartin/San Miguel de Salinas - 2 posts
Cellophane wrap - 5 posts
Mar Azul International School - 6 posts
LONG LET REQUIRED - 3 posts
Is this a silly question, - 11 posts
Want to take my dog to spain to live - 1 posts
Just joined - 5 posts
Just Joined - 5 posts
The Bridge at Balsicas. - 4 posts
Train link from Costa Del Sol to southern France - 4 posts
Suite Del Mar - CDS - 0 posts
Swimming pool constuctors and all the jargon that goes with it. - 2 posts
Mystery Guests - 2 posts
Mystery Guests - 0 posts
AVE High Speed Train Murcia to Almeria - 16 posts
Santa Ana Del Monte Completion Dates For 2007 - 1 posts
Looking for Part Loads to Murcia Region in Mid Oct - 0 posts
3 Beds fully furnished and equipped apartment in Gandia available for rent - 0 posts
Snaggers wanted - 5 posts
Sept rental wanted in Palomares Almeria - 0 posts
Los Llanos del Peral - 1 posts
Sept Rental wanted Palomares Almeria - 0 posts
Torrox Pueblo - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x