Easyjet £5 extra APD Tax

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jan 2007 11:03 PM by leeabby Star rating in Old Kilpatrick, Glas.... 140 posts Send private message

leeabby´s avatar

By God, JeansSis, you aren't half quick on the old keyboard!!!

Anyway, shouldn't you be partying tonight???

I'm just passing time till David comes home, he's doing overtime gritting the roads, it's murder here tonight, has just been a snowstorm/hailstorm in the last 10 minutes....wish I was in Sunny Spain!!

Sharon

Like 0      
13 Jan 2007 11:13 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/16/2007.

Like 0      
13 Jan 2007 11:16 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
13 Jan 2007 11:18 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
13 Jan 2007 11:30 PM by leeabby Star rating in Old Kilpatrick, Glas.... 140 posts Send private message

leeabby´s avatar

Hi JeansSis, know what you mean about the profile disappearing as I just wrote you a long message, went to post it and it disappeared!!! Maybe Justin is also burning the midnight oil doing 'new things' while he thinks everyone's tucked up in bed!!!

By the way that's where I'm going now and to answer your question, yes I've met lots of lovely people like yourself through Eye on Spain and do keep in touch with a few of them by e-mail, a couple of them I would now call a 'friend' rather than just acquaintance.

By the way your villa looks absolutely beautiful.

My apartment won't be ready till January, 2008, and I can't wait!!

Speak to you at some point tomorrow probably.

Goodnight.

Sharon

Like 0      
14 Jan 2007 12:59 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
14 Jan 2007 10:07 PM by dyfan Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Your villa looks absolutely fantastic, where exactly are you?

Like 0      
15 Jan 2007 2:38 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
15 Jan 2007 11:25 PM by westport Star rating in London & Co.Mayo Ire.... 509 posts Send private message

Watched Working Lunch on BBC 2 today, a statement was read out from Easyjet and Ryanair regarding extra flight tax payment. With Easyjet, they say you have until the1st of February to pay it. They say they have still not contacted everyone yet by email. Ryanair say they will deduct the extra charge automatically from the credit or debit card used to make the booking. Check their websites for further info.

Westport

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 1:05 PM by Impey Star rating in London/Playa Flamenc.... 82 posts Send private message

Impey´s avatar

Hi Westport, I am interested in your reply re Easyjet £5 extra APD tax as I have booked and paid for already flights out to Spain and back to UK for the months of February, March, April and May.  But have only received an email from Easyjet asking for £5 extra for the outbound flight only for March.  So I am wondering what they are playing at and hope I don't have problems when I am going back and forth.  By the way I did check the Easyjet website but did not get any more useful info.

Thanks.

Impey

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 1:32 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 2:04 PM by solostar Star rating in North Wales / Almora.... 101 posts Send private message

I have also heard that extra tax only applies to flights from U.K. airports, but that can,t be correct either if your friend has just paid  for a flight coming back! Still havn,t had any e-mails about my flights.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 2:11 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 2:15 PM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar

My friend is flying to London from Belfast in March and she has to pay £10 extra as she is flying out of 2 UK airports!!!

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 6:20 PM by solostar Star rating in North Wales / Almora.... 101 posts Send private message

Sorry Jeans Sis,

I misunderstood, thought she was only doing a one way.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2007 7:13 PM by leeabby Star rating in Old Kilpatrick, Glas.... 140 posts Send private message

leeabby´s avatar

Just to correct an earlier mistake.

My post on 13/1/2007 @ 10.38pm should read 'Working Lunch and NOT The Money Programme....just in case someone has been trying to download it on the internet....sorry, I'm blaming it on being too late at night!!!

Sharon

Like 0      
17 Jan 2007 12:06 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Heard on the news out here that both Easy and Ryan Air have announced because of the adverse publicity they will accept payment at the desk on departure if you havent managed to pay on line - that said it was on the news here so no doubt you are more accurately informed over there. The argument that they dont have the facilities appears to have been shot down in flames as it is easy enough for them to take your dough for excess luggage so why cant they take the extra tax at check in. Mind you I dread to think of the queue and reckon its better to sor it before the airport.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
17 Jan 2007 9:52 AM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar

Easyjet have now got a facility on the "Manage My Bookings"

to pay the APD, not before time!!!!!

Like 0      
17 Jan 2007 3:48 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
23 Jan 2007 10:26 AM by carolinedunster Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

We are flying to Murcia with Ryanair in early Feb and still haven't heard from them about paying the extra tax - can't find anything on their website or in View Booking about how to pay. Has anyone succeeded in paying before you get to the airport??

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

EURO RATE - 15 posts
Compleaños Feliz Justin - 6 posts
mark & karen - 2 posts
Happy 33rd Birthday Justin! - 0 posts
RyanAir 2 for 1 offer - 1 posts
***RATE ALERT!*** - 4 posts
Bank Guarantees - 2 posts
Free Web Sites - 4 posts
Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
Message from Debbie Muirhead - 3 posts
Foreign Exchange Is Simple! - 0 posts
Foreign Exchange Is Simple! - 0 posts
Foreign Exchange Made Easy! - 0 posts
Flying to Gib with Gib Air - 20 posts
VERY DISTESSED PROPERTY SALE BEFORE FEB! - 0 posts
We may just go beyond the date we fixed the exchange rate for - 5 posts
BMI have cancelled their route Heathrow to Alicante Sept to July - 0 posts
Patrimonio Familiar - 7 posts
Can anyone recommend a good agent - 18 posts
el rincon - 2 posts
THINKING OF MOVING TO SPAIN? - 0 posts
Spanish or British ???? - 20 posts
Developer Fees - 16 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 41

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x