Square metres - real or imagined?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Mar 2007 12:23 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Someone mentioned the expansionist imagination of the male of the species when referring to the size of their feet - it just carried on from there

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
26 Mar 2007 8:34 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Smiley - stop getting technical! Yes it was a pleasure to meet you too - Im sure Ive seen yu before but now I know what you look like, green skin and all!

Ooops late for fist appointment - must fly.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
27 Mar 2007 11:38 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
And very sharp, big teeth - you should see my death roll!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 8:38 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Oh Im soooooo scared! I reckon your bark is much worse than your bite! But dont worry - your secret is safe with me !

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 10:20 AM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

Quote Rixxi -" Ooops late for fist appointment - must fly."

Oohh Rixxi, I do believe you are hanging out with the wrong types  I blame the Marbella Belles myself.

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 10:35 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

haha! You are a scream! And oops what a spelling mistake to make. Gosh an awful series and quite cringing as Im sure the world will think its really like this here and whilst there are lots of superficial types the majority are hardworking and down to earth - otherwise we would have the time to be on the programm.

By the way - the shots of Banus and harbour - thats where my office is. I look down from a 4th floor onto the port, Jimmy Choos etc. So its pretty old hat for a Kensington girl like me!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 12:58 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

Pheww! -Just a typo then!  - That´s a relief  Rixxi.  I can keep you in my mindseye as still slinking along like a supermodel.

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 1:06 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
OY what do you mean in your minds eye!!??! I DO slink like a supermodel, just dont look quite like one, thats all - but a girl can dream!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
20 Apr 2007 10:44 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

A  long time ago (in this thread) Rixxy said: "I used to have a laser measurer in the Uk, I have tried to find them here but cant seem to find them."

I saw one today, Rixxy. Bauhaus have a Bosch model for €129, including a natty little pouch to keep it in!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
21 Apr 2007 12:05 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Roberto,

I am amazed by all the agents in the area we wanted to buy couldn't give room measurements of already built properties when I'd e mailed them. I think this would be an advantage for them to do this. When we put our deposit down on ours I'd taken my laser with me and the builder was amazed by it when i started measuring up myself. He wanted one.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 11:03 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Roberto,

Thats great - thanks! I do measure all rooms on my notes when I see a property, its something I always have done as when I was in real estate in the UK all room sizes had to be on the particulars.

Now I get strage looks as I pace out the rooms, although I have got it to a fine art now and can measure by eye. I dont put that info onto a website but for clients I can produce a floor plan if required.

Trouble is its yet another piece of equipment I have to carry around with me. And more batteries to run out!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

car breakdown insurance - 6 posts
Welcome home Janice - 23 posts
Employees! - 35 posts
To become a resident or not - 11 posts
healthcare in spain - 1 posts
moving to spain - 4 posts
London Members Meet - 3 posts
land boundary - 1 posts
Shipping FROM Spain - 0 posts
To use a solicitor/gestoria or not!!!!! - 24 posts
healthcare in spain. - 1 posts
BUYING A NAVE (AGRICULTURAL BUILDING) - 3 posts
Parcels delivery - 3 posts
Just back from spain - current progress - 3 posts
Agent - 2 posts
english films/cinema - 1 posts
My New Home - 9 posts
Agents - 1 posts
sports thread uk football - 2 posts
Has anyone else completed here ? - 5 posts
Estate Agents in spain? - 2 posts
Update on Phase 4 - 22nd october. - 2 posts
ISA's and Spanish Tax - 3 posts
Zurgena, Costa Almeria - 1 posts
Is there anyone out there who is living in the Altea region,north of Alicante - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 31

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x