laguna green

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by mr singh Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

anybody thinking about buying here..or already brought here...pls share your view with me...i'm a potential buyer!

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 10:59 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Mr Singh

You need to join this message board:

www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=L377

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 11:05 PM by mr singh Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

thanks..i did try that route, but nobody has been chatting recently in that forum, hence i tried this path!?

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 3:46 PM by minimouse Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi All,

goodness its taken me a while to find this forum!

Just to let you all know at Laguna Green and Entre narajos there will be a new British Supermarket opening in the Autumn at the Laguna Green Supermarket. It will stock all your favourite brand names at offorable prices.

thanks!!

Lisa

Ps, Mr Singh   how is your business coming on? nearly opening time yet?

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 3:53 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Lisa, welcome

Would the British supermarket be your business ?

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 9:29 PM by minimouse Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Yes, it is...or will be once opened.

I cant wait to get started!

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 11:44 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I thought so & I wish you the best of luck BUT you are not permitted to self promote on the forum. (EOS will delete refs to it.) You can put a website in your signature if you have one.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/1/2008.

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 5:39 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Minimouse,

Where is laguna Green please?

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 5:48 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Lisa, you can't advertise your own business but I can put in a good word for it.  Seen "elsewhere"...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Costa Blanca south..

LG Stores will be opening its doors in the early Autumn of this year.

Situated within a newly developing area called Laguna Green (between San Miguel and Los Montesinos, and with Entre Naranjos also only a stone throw away.

LG Stores will be in the Laguna Green Commercial under the new apartment block and is set to be one of the best British Supermarkets in the area.

With many branded UK products from fresh to frozen at very affordable prices as well as a selection of Newspapers and magazines, Phone cards and Top-ups for mobiles.

LG will be selling a variety of non-food items such as Household Cleaning products, Pet Supplies, China cups, Books both new and second hand, Beach Gear and Postcards....to name a few..

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 5:51 PM by minimouse Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

ok   but how do i remove my messges???

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 5:55 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
No one can remove anything from a post after another post has occurred, Lisa. (Don't worry, it's ok). It certainly wasn't blatant as many are. Others can say about goods & services just not the owners. I realise it sounds crackers.

We have friends from this forum who will be very happy as they've a place at Entre Naranjos.

Good luck with it all.

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 6:04 PM by minimouse Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

oh ok.....well thanks.

The only reason i thought to notify people on here was because i spotted a post by Mr Singh regarding a restaurant opening in the same area near to the shop and thought it would be okay....Whoops! slap my wrist...wont do it again....  ;-)

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 6:30 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi again, Lisa. Mr Singh has only made 3 posts on the General Forums yet it says he's made 12 so either he's posted another 9 in a development forum or has had posts deleted on General Forums because of advertising. Let others plug your new enterprise.  Are you having a website ?

Edited to add : I see 8 posts in here so one was deleted from General Forums re advertising. Now we know.
http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=L377

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 6:40 PM by minimouse Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Ahh  i see.....yes  have read the rules now ....

website...not sure as not done one before...would like to but will be trying to keep costs down in the beginning.... maybe if i can find a free one!! lol

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 7:12 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Create a blog on EOS, Lisa. Read how to do it >>  HERE Then you can tell us all on that about your new enterprise & update it when you feel you have stuff to say. I've got one. Go on...

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 11:51 PM by harley Star rating in West Midlands/ Costa.... 67 posts Send private message

harley´s avatar
Hi Lisa, I am Mores mate and have a place on LG EN urbanisation.

Sounds like a nice supermarket we are getting, some folks have been waiting since 2001 duped my there agent (no surprise there).
We have a bar (not us someone else)  which opened the end of June and going great guns, they tend to get to our place and use our wall to roll along quite funny, any way we have waited long enough so what the eck.

Lisa I sent you a PM not sure if its floating around in space!!!!!!!!! 

Have you spoken to Pedro yet? he is our dishie mobile bread man and waiting for you to open so he can deliver the bread to you. Poor chap he is now on his 5th horn.

We wish you well, is there a Mr Lisa?

Sorry going off thread a bit 

More 5000+ posts I know because I have read all of them yes all of them. any one else............

Harley

Like 0      
02 Aug 2008 12:11 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi harley, long time since I poached you from that cr*p forum you posted on before. Seems ages since we chatted about breadmakers, doesn't it ? 

We must sort something out for seeing each other in Sept though I know you're pushed for time.

Love from us both x

Like 0      
02 Aug 2008 12:14 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Harley   How are you, are you still working hard?   Have not heard from you for ages so you must be.  It seem's ages ago since we met you.  But sounds like a good supermarket how far is that from where we are do you know.?      I actually hired a car for a week last time we was out a bit harrowing at first but I did get used to it.                                                                                    What did you mean ( duped my there agent)?                          Nice to hear from you Take Care Pat

Like 0      
02 Aug 2008 12:24 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
duped my there agent

Pat, Harley can't spell "their" & her finger hit the wrong key for "b". Read between the lines like I do, lol.

Anyway, Pat, I'm trying to respond to your email & the ding de dong keeps going each time someone posts on any of my forums on threads I'm following. Back to my email.

Like 0      
02 Aug 2008 9:06 AM by harley Star rating in West Midlands/ Costa.... 67 posts Send private message

harley´s avatar

Morning, you were lucky to get any reply at all last night, I had a port and lemon in my hand.........and more you know I never touch the stuff.............I have a bad head this morning, is it worth it,     not on your nelly.

Hi Pat and Roy, 

back to thread sorry   

Harley

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Trips to Ibiza and Majorca - 5 posts
Forum Link Banner Changes - 9 posts
Hi Everyone - 32 posts
anthony worrall - 0 posts
Transferrable skills.... - 6 posts
Nueva Beach Club - 2 posts
Any residents of Al Andalus Resort here? - 12 posts
Butterfly... - 3 posts
Habitation certificates - 2 posts
Charity Dog Show in Alhaurin El Grande / tomorrow - 0 posts
Every one can help abandoned dogs here in Spain - 8 posts
Connection to water - 2 posts
jennifer, heredades, costa blanca - 1 posts
BECKITTS MARBELLA - 6 posts
Guardia civil ? - 8 posts
Long Term Let wanted - Costa Almeria - 1 posts
FIR TREES - 26 posts
Gardens, Pools, Home Services and Furniture - 7 posts
Information please - 2 posts
Dental Care for kids - 0 posts
Ryanair announces 3 new routes Bristol to France - 1 posts
Bank Of Santander - 1 posts
SHOPPING ADVISE - 7 posts
MARBELLA ILLEGAL LICENCES - 0 posts
Advice from anyone who knows Murcia/Lorca? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 29

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x