Mar Menor Area

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Mar 2007 10:35 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
03 Mar 2007 11:01 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Janice,

Hi Janice,
Hoorah!!! I have PPS. Thank you sooooooooo  much. Thought that was a bit spiteful showing that last picture of me after a night out on the voddy!!!!
Now all I have to do is master that bucket. Should be easier now that I can just look up your posts on forum finder. What did you put it under? Or are they random threads???
Gina xxxxx

Like 0      
03 Mar 2007 11:24 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

LOCINS!

Long time no see, where have you been?

Love the Scottie dog, have you been away making him?!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 12:09 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 12:44 AM by Locins Star rating in Thurso, Caithness, S.... 102 posts Send private message

Locins´s avatar

Janice

Thanx for the little clip, that was lovely and very kind of you - where do you find them all?

Fibby, have been reading the threads for the last few days but not had much time to get involved really. Wasn't out tonight so thought I should sit down and sort my profile as I have been meaning to do it for a while now. Bye the way, your tax sheets are brilliant and worth every penny spent and was sorry to see you take so much stick over them. You and Janice keep up the good work as the site would be worthless and pretty boring without your input.

Better get off to bed as I am up early in the morning to visit a 'wedding fayre' as my eldest son Ian is getting married next year.

Good night all

June

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 12:56 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 11:55 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Andysop,
Thank you for the information. Have heard a lot of good reports about El Patio.
Also great about the market in case I miss the Santiago one on a Wednesday.
Gina

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 7:25 PM by vercol Star rating in Bedfordshire. 115 posts Send private message

Hi

We have purchased off plan in the Mar Menor area, any news specific to this?

Like 0      
04 Mar 2007 8:09 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
08 Mar 2007 6:44 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Vercol,

What is it you specifically would like to know? Mar Menor is a large area. We have bought in Mar Menor.

Gina

Like 0      
12 Mar 2007 2:00 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
Just posted this on another link but thought it may help someone here as well - www.losalcazares.co.uk - website gives quite a bit of local info / services etc.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2007 8:24 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi All,

Has anyone been to the yacht club in santiago de la ribera? Just wondered if it is members only or if there is a restaurant there at all? Thanks

Gina

Like 0      
18 Mar 2007 9:19 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Not been there Gina, but if you like fresh fish and seafood try the small restaurant at the seaside - in the marina car park at Lo Pagan.  It's upstairs in a building near the office of the marina. VERY pricey, but never had anything so fresh before.  It's a favourite of spanish fishermen.  It's so spanish, I would never have found it - but good family friend is the harbourmaster at Lo Pagan.  Muy bueno.

Jane

Like 0      
18 Mar 2007 10:47 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi

Thanks for that Lo pagan is up the road, I'll look out for it. The other fresh fish restaurant is Miguels near to the yacht club and that is excellent, have you tried it?

Gina

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 3/19/2007.

Like 0      
19 Mar 2007 1:03 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
19 Mar 2007 10:59 AM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hi Gina - have taken your advice - and tried an avatar !! here goes................

Jane

Like 0      
19 Mar 2007 12:17 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
19 Mar 2007 2:17 PM by eilben Star rating in Chesterfield/Santiag.... 101 posts Send private message

Hi

You guys are having so much fun I just had to join in. Already in touch with Gina & looking forward to meeting her next month (less than 2 weeks now Gina!!)

Picking up lots of ideas about where to eat. What about San Javier itself? Does anyone know of any good restaurants there?

Eileen

Like 0      
19 Mar 2007 8:58 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Eileen,

Great you've joined in. It is good fun isn't it?

Got to know quite a few down in Los alcazares but the only ones I know near us are the chinese and the fish restaurants. We'll have to investigate further!!!

Did you go to the yacht club? Looks nice but didn't get time to look in. We'll give it a try, do you think they'll let us in if we get a pedalo? LOL

2 weeks we'll be in yippeeeeeeeeeeee

Gina

Like 0      
19 Mar 2007 9:16 PM by MANSOURS Star rating in Milton Keynes / Los .... 46 posts Send private message

MANSOURS´s avatar

I'm trying to keep a note of all the great recommendations for Los Alcazares!  We should be completing on 11th April and can't wait!!!!! Just like Candyfloss we are veeeeeeery excited!!!!!!!!

I intend to eat out every night we are there this time - and then we will have beans on toast at home for the rest of the year!

This message was last edited by MANSOURS on 3/19/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New Ryanair routes - 0 posts
trains,trams and trenets,alicante to denia - 8 posts
looking for the low down on PEINSA please - 15 posts
is this possible - 2 posts
First Meeting. - 9 posts
I need new fingers! - 0 posts
Old cat to Spain ? - 4 posts
Free guides .. downloads - 2 posts
Members.. see SPI postings re Fibby (& JeansSis) here. - 5 posts
Mobile Phones - 67 posts
PICTURES - 30 posts
'Pay as you go' road tax. (Proposed car tax scheme in UK) - 10 posts
Any Ex Military Here - 4 posts
Shipping personal goods to Spain - 2 posts
need to sell - 6 posts
Update - 416 posts
problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts
Invitation to attend meeting of administrators - 8 posts
contract overdue - 2 posts
Licenses - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 129

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x