Latest news on solar energy - batteries!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Sep 2024 10:53 AM by Aleeee Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hey everyone. I'm Ale and I'm interested in installing a solar kit in my house. I just noticed this new launch and I'm excited to share with you here!

Anker's Solarbank batteries are available in Spain and Portugal. It's the latest technology in power storage. Solarbank 2 Plus and Solarbank 2 Pro is super advanced. It has an integrated design, including battery, micro inverter, and a controller. It saves your time to install the components and save room in your house. So far, I only see Robinsun is selling these 2 models in Spain and Portugal.

Solarbank 1 serves as a battery and you need to connect it to your solar kits. For now, I see Robinsun and Tornasol are selling it.

Contact me for more information. We can talk more about it. I leave my WA here:  +34 640 91 31 51. 

Like 2      
18 Sep 2024 12:39 PM by brunoballi Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Ale, I was also looking for an easy-to-install and affordable kit. I found that brand you mentioned, Robinsun, and first bought the 2-panel kit (800W) with a microinverter included. After seeing my savings on the energy bill, I decided to invest in one of their battery systems. It works really well, is pro technology, and I haven’t had any problems. I recommend investing in the Solar Bank 2 Pro because you can add more panels later. I made my purchase in Spain with free shipping. Do you have any other question? 

Like 2      
18 Sep 2024 12:48 PM by electroboris Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi there,

I have had such a solar kit installed at home since 2022, first of just 1 solar panel. It cut my power bills in half, but I was producing more than I used (giving the rest for free to Iberdrola). I then certified the kit and added another panel. I went from €85-90/month bills to €20-22/month. Safe to say that these kits pay off very fast. And I see that since I bought, they have launched much stronger and all black solar panels from Aiko. A friend that works in solar distribution told me Aiko is the Prosche of solar panels.

Like 1      
18 Sep 2024 4:49 PM by Aleeee Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you for the information. I think the batteries are powerful as well. Robinsun seems professional in solar industry in Spain. Cheers.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Looking to move to Zurgena, Almeria any advice on AFO or DAFO - 1 posts
Double Majority - LPH - New Community of Owners - 2 posts
Double Majority - LPH - New Community of Owners - 0 posts
Aircon drain pipe - 1 posts
tv engineer - 0 posts
NLV visa - 1 posts
The British have been warned to cancel Spanish and Portuguese holidays. - 7 posts
Software Developer looking for work in Spain‏‏ - 3 posts
Discover the True Spain: Residential Tourism in Cádiz - 0 posts
NAVIGATING UNCERTAINTY: The Future of Golden Visas in Spain - 0 posts
Supreme Court Ruling on Temporary Residency - 0 posts
Costaluz/Maria de Castro´s website renewal and Latest Legal News - 0 posts
Exterior white tile paint - 1 posts
Anyone seen Peter and Lorraine Braid - 1 posts
Supreme Court Ruling on Mortgage Expenses: What You Need to Know - 4 posts
Community of owners not set up - 3 posts
Barcelona or Madrid - 6 posts
Spain's 2025 regularization: A new pathway for undocumented residents - 2 posts
Location advice - 2 posts
Employment Law - 2 posts
Seeking help in Rhonda - 3 posts
reco for basic IPTV - 1 posts
Rentals in Sabinillas - 1 posts
Please can someone help - offer contract 500 euros to start negotiations? - 5 posts
Buying an off-plan apartment - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x